Wednesday 19 December 2012

handmade room decoration piece Love Petals

Here is piece I created to decorate my room. I think I saw some similar idea in Ikea but definitely didn't want to buy it from there but give it a try by myself and have my own twist.
For this project I used petals from small silk roses of 3 different colors, thick cardboard for the background, twine and bamboo sticks for the frame and hanger.

I made this piece a few years back. Now I am thinking of some ideas in the same technique I used to decorate other rooms or maybe to create a lovely gift for some special occasion.
If you are interested to know a bit on how I made it let me know I'll do my best to answer all questions.
I'll post other ideas if I come up with any. But for now...
take care there ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...