Wednesday 19 December 2012

inexpensive homemade shopping pad

Hi there anyone who is reading this post.
Today I would like to share inexpensive trick which is also quite handy.
It's how to make a fast, inexpensive and useful shopping pad at home. (well you can actually use this pad for anything you want to take note of.)
Nowadays you can find big variety of magnetic pad in stores, they can be fancy and glamour, but quite expensive. Well you can always type it down in your mobile but it usually turn out be somewhere else when you need to take a note. I think magnetic pads which are easily hung on your fridge are still much easier and more handy. Anyways, too many words and no action... :)
If you ever use shopping pads and would love to continue using there, here is a way to save some money.
You will need 3 things only:

  • a note pad with perforated sheets (I got mine in the nearest stationary for very cheap, don't remember how much though)
  • a glue gun
  • two magnetic strips (I think I got mine from the store bought pads I had before)

One strip might be enough if the magnet is strong, I prefer to be safe and not to look for my notes somewhere on the floor or under the fridge.

 The good thing about these magnets that when your pad is finished you can just remove the strips, take off glue (it come out very easily, you just need to pull it on one end) and reuse it again. 



Let your glue gun warm up
 and please be careful, for some reasons hot glue always turns out stick very well to fingers and be very hard to remove BEFORE you get a burn. Believe me I was through this. :)
Prepare your pad and see where you'd like your magnets to be, I put one on top and one at the bottom of the cardboard, at the backside of your pad. ( I marked the places just for you to see, I usually don't do that)

Now apply generous layer of glue on the back side of your magnetic strips
and press them to the place you want them to be and voila!
I didn't but any special pen either, just took the one I already had and with few moves attached it on the side of the pad.
Here is my pad. Read to use :)



Hope you'll find it useful and easy. For any question please fell free to contact me. I will do my best to answer asap.
Take care there. ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...